October 20, 2009

Family Photos

[L] I am so behind in my posting of photos...so where shall I start. Someone once told me that if I get too far behind, I should just start from the present moment...and hopefully, one day, I can go backwards. Otherwise, it will just be an endless cycle. So, to start with the present moment -- let's start with this weekend.

It was a wonderful weekend full of visitors from Houston! We got to see Jeremy and his dad, Sam, the Chens, and the Ips. What a blessing! While spending an afternoon hanging out with Jeremy and showing him around, he took a bunch of pictures for us. These below are just a few. (Thanks Jeremy for being our awesome photographer!! Seriously, he needs to go pro.)

Brrrr.... it's cold! Here we are in Rockport.
These (below) are in front of our school. It was a beautiful day. We are so glad to be able to take pictures that day, because the next day, it started raining, sleeting, and snowing! Yes -- SNOWING. In OCTOBER!

And here (below) is a photo at home. It's daddy and Jocelyn. I love their expressions. Thanks Jeremy for catching these everyday moments on your camera. Come visit again soon!


[Note: Thank you Isabelle for your gift for Jocelyn. She loves her jacket!!]

4 comments:

Amber said...

The picture of you all laying in the grass is so good. You better frame it or put it on your Christmas card or something :)

Morgan said...

aww, those pictures are so good I can't even chose a favorite! beautiful family! miss you!

grace c. said...

what awesome family pics :) jocelyn is getting so big!

Unknown said...

i love your family pics! :) glad to hear that you're doing well and soaking in the weather. h-town is still pretty warm.