It will definitely be a balancing act with Edwin in school full-time, and me working part-time, juggling our schedules to take care of Jocelyn. It will be tiring for sure, and I will miss Jocelyn so much. But I am thankful for the Lord's provision for this season in our life.
Oh no... does this mean that my very limited time to blog, is now even more limited? I hope not! =P
Anyhow, I wanted to end this post with some fun fall pictures. The leaves finally have turned completely yellow/red/orange this past week. We recently took Jocelyn to go visit a nearby pumpkin patch. This afternoon, we went for a walk, and the fall colors are just gloriously beautiful.
I thank God that He made the earth tilt, so that we have 4 seasons. Being in Texas most of my life, I think I missed out on autumn. It's not until we moved here, that my eyes are treated to the beautiful radiance of fall colors. I better enjoy it till we are slammed with snow and harsh, brutal winter. =)
Photos below: On our walk this afternoon...
On the farm & pumpkin patch...
3 comments:
Fabulous pictures! I too have enjoyed actually having 4 seasons here. I have to be careful to keep my eyes on the road when Ben and I are running errands. The trees are so gorgeous that I find myself staring a little too long :)
aw, my fav is little jocie with the pumpkins!! ;)
oh lilly, it's december already...keke ;) snow pics? :)
Post a Comment