October 20, 2009

Silly girl

[L]: Here's another post on the same day! Aren't I on a roll. So while we were in Rockport with Jeremy, Edwin got super excited about all the cool places to venture and explore. So much so, that Edwin started trespassing. He totally walked past the sign that says, "Area for motel customers only. No trespassing." Yes, he walked right past it.

The motel owner started hollering at Edwin saying, "Excuse me, excuse me!" Of course, with those thick ear covers on, Edwin didn't hear. Jeremy and I started hollering... EDWIN! EDWIN!

And a few minutes later, we hear "Eh-win." "Eh-win." Jocelyn was totally copying us! If it weren't for Jeremy as my witness, I think I could attest it to me just "hearing" things from Jocelyn. But she totally said it! And she said it multiple times that afternoon.

But the next day, she went back to her usual "Uh-Oh."

I guess saying "Eh-win" was just a one-day phase.

1 comment:

cookiemonsteryau said...

that's SO cute!!! say hi to eh-win for us!