Sorry I haven't posted much. I am starting to lose focus on what I should post about. There are too many things to post about -- reflections about my current state of life, what the kiddos are up to, tidbits I am still learning in the pharmacy world & at work (e.g. new guidelines on drugs or black box warnings on meds), planning my menu, crafts that I am interested in, photography....
So, after much thought and deliberation...what do I decide to write about tonight?
Ground Beef. That's right.
Something I've been suspicious about all along.
For some reason, this does not surprise me at all.
Read for yourself: http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/pinkslime-ammonia-ground-beef.htm
If you haven't seen the documentary called "Food Inc"... please check it out. Redbox or library. Whichever. It will help change the way you see food.
1 comment:
I would like to hear more about black box warnings.
Just kidding... I would never want to leisurely spend my time reading pharmacy news.
You should just post all the random stuff on your mind... which would mean more updates.
Post a Comment