[Lilly]: I have good news to share. I passed my pharmacy law board exam! YAY! Praise God! Yes, it really must be God because I felt that it was hard and tricky and I thought I did terribly. But I just received my new license in the mail for MA and so I guess I must have passed. =) So now I am in the process of looking for a job... we'll see what the Lord provides.
I hope to get organized, catch up, and keep up this blog. But so far, it's been so hectic that by the end of the day, I barely have a chance to check email, not to mention blog. But, I really miss friends and family and want to stay in touch...and so I will try my hardest!
As you can see, it's 3:30am EST. I guess that's about the only time I have to get on the computer un-interrupted...
but then again, it's zzzzzzz time. :(
2 comments:
Congrats! I know you are relieved. Great letter and loved all the pics.
congratulations!!! so fun to talk to you on the phone last monday! what a blessing!
Post a Comment