August 24, 2009

Studying!

Hellooo friends!
I can't believe we've been in Boston (suburbia) for almost a month now! Edwin and I totally do a double take every time we hear the Boston accent (ahem... i mean BAAH-STON accent). Yesterday, I overheard one lady say, "I've gotta get my caaahhr. " Wow. For us with Texan ears, it *almost* sounds foreign. hahaha.

Anyhow, it's been fun so far. Unfortunately, I feel like I haven't had a chance to really do much yet because I am holed up studying for my Massachusett board exams -- well, at least the law portion for pharmacy. Every state has different law requirements. So in order to transfer my license from Texas to Massachusetts, I have to read (memorize) pages worth of dry law stuff. Ugh! I've also had to do 30 hours of continuing education to renew my license for Texas.

So I still have a LOT of STUDYING to do before I finish unpacking since my law test is coming up....SOON. I totally have senoritis syndrome where I would rather do ANYTHING than studying. But study I shall.

I *promise* to update more after all my exams are done. =) I have a lot more pictures to update, but I shall be disciplined and refrain from doing so until all my studies are done!

No comments: