
Friends and family, near and far...
The countdown has begun.
Our 2 years adventure of living overseas is coming to an end, and we will be returning home to the States on July 14th. The thought of coming home is a bag of mixed emotions. Saying bye is just so hard, and I have already shed many tears as I talked to my local friends about leaving.
Back in 2006, as we were leaving America to come here, I already had my fair share of heartache of saying farewell. It was so hard. But I knew in the back of my mind that I will return home eventually, and one day, I will see my friends again.
But this time, in 2008, saying bye here is even harder. Will I see my friends again? Will we ever cross paths again? The answer is uncertain...
The countdown to return home to America has begun...
1 comment:
Your little baobao is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you & Edwin when you come back :D
Post a Comment