Here are some recent pictures that I took of my bike ride to the mountain nearby. It's only a 15-minute bike ride away from where we live...
September 27, 2006
mountains
[L]: This past weekend, while riding my bike around, I caught a glimpse of a beautiful sunset. The colors took my breath away and brings me back to reflect upon our great Artist. It has truly been a long time since I've truly gotten a chance to just take a step back from the busyness of life (which has been the story of our lives for so long)...and reflect what has happened in our lives -- how we were brought here to this new land and the journey that we are on. It hasn't been always an easy road, but I am so grateful because I know we are not on it alone. I love what Rich Mullins wrote in his song "If I Stand": "There's more that rises in the morning than the sun. And more that shines in the night than just the moon... So if I stand, let me stand on the promise, that You will pull me through; And if I can't, let me fall on the grace, that first brought me to You."
Here are some recent pictures that I took of my bike ride to the mountain nearby. It's only a 15-minute bike ride away from where we live...

Here are some recent pictures that I took of my bike ride to the mountain nearby. It's only a 15-minute bike ride away from where we live...