This poor blog has been somewhat neglected. So let's start with some recent pictures for 2013. (Sorry if you've seen this before -- it's a re-post from facebook.) But better something than nothing at all. Here are some pictures of the little people that have been keeping us pretty busy lately. :) And oh, how I wish I was home to be close to grandparents to have some any reprieve or breaks. But alas, this is our lot since we have moved many states away. :(
Anyhow, I'll just start off with these pics for now!
Clara's many faces
Sisters
Everyone before bedtime -- Onesies galore!
Evan sneaking a peek at his sister in the crib
Someone likes to smother this baby.
Someone needs a haircut in this pic....badly. (And it's not the baby)
Okay, I finally gave him a haircut.
Finally, getting everyone to look at the camera.









1 comment:
I actually like the long hair look on Evan. Grow it out!
Post a Comment