January 3, 2011

Jocelyn versus Evan (in Christmas stockings)

So I feel bad that I didn't post up too many pictures of Jocelyn when she was younger. I really had no system to organize my photos and all photos just got lost in the black hole of my hard-drive. We took just WAY too many pictures, and to dig them out and sort them was just too much work...so I fell behind.

Anyhow, my New Years resolution is to be more organized with my photos and update my blog more often! We'll see how that goes.... (haha)

Here are pictures of Jocelyn back in 2008 in a Christmas stocking. And below are also pictures of Evan stuffed in the SAME stocking his sister was in.

Can you tell who's who? This is for you, Amber! :)


Okay, below are 2 more shots...which will be given away, since if you look at the previous post, you will know which one is Evan.


Is it easy to tell who is who? :)

Okay, the answer:

First set: The top is of Jocelyn in 2008, the 2nd one is of Evan 2010.
Second set: Top is also of Jocelyn in 2008, 2nd one is of Evan 2010.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ah, you're the best! Thanks! I guessed wrong though.
I would love it if you keep your New Year's Resolution of posting more. I love seeing you guys and hearing all about your lives.