For example, let's just start with our little sweet Jocelyn who has won over her mommy & daddy's heart the day she was born. She has grown so much since then! She now laughs, squeals, rolls over, and knows our little games we do with her! She has even grown from being in the 10th percentile to now a 90th percentile baby (height & weight!) hahaha. She has been the daily delight and joy.
We have taken literally hundreds/thousands of pictures (we even bought a mega memory card to hold it all)... and we daily add to it. So when the task comes to pick out a few to download onto our blog, facebook, whatnot... how do we choose?!! So as a I result, I have done nothing about downloading pics. But I promise, there will be one day soon when I post my fav pics. There's just too many to choose from at the moment (as if this problem will be solved by waiting later...?) sigh! =) I guess I'll just start by posting the latest pics (see below). We went to a strawberry farm with our friends who also have a little girl only 3 days older (Jocelyn's friend Isabelle). It was so much fun!
In other areas of life... well, it's been busy too. Back while we were in Asia, I loved blogging regularly because almost everyone dear to us were on the other side of the ocean. And it was our way of communicating and sharing our life. Now, well, most everyone is within driving distance! hahaha. =)
But sadly, all of this will change once again! This July we will be moving AGAIN. As you may know, Edwin will be attending school in the New England area at GCTS to get a Masters -- M.Div. So I guess that means I need to get busy and start paying some attention to this blog again...as we sadly prepare to leave our beloved H-town once again. Sniff, sniff...
This time, though, it's comforting to know that we won't be so far away on the other side of the world...and, yes, there will be lobsters and clam chowder where we are heading to! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PICS: At the strawberry farm last week with our chunky monkey! And of course, who could resist dressing her up with such cute accessories...
5 comments:
Oh my gooodness! I have never seen anything so adorable. Thanks for the picture fix!
I didn't know Edwin was going for his M. Div. While I am sad for you guys to leave all your friends, if it means more blogs, then I am a happy girl.
We love you three.
Amber
but we selfishly can't wait to have you here with us!!! see ya tomorrow. finally, we get to meet Jocelyn. what a cutie!
Lilly, she is ADORABLE! Where is this strawberry farm? Hope y'all have a great trip to Boston!
thanks for the encouraging comments! =) The strawberry farm we went to is called Froberg Farm in Alvin on hwy 6. I think you can google it and there is website with directions. =)
Lilly, I can't believe how big she has gotten! Precious just precious :) I love the strawberry outfit! I miss ya'll and am so glad to see ya'll are doing great!
Post a Comment