October 14, 2007

INFJ

[L]: Lots of people say that I am an extrovert. But there are also some who adamantly say I am an introvert. For a long time, I couldn't decide whether I am introvert or extrovert. I really enjoy people. But I also crave time being alone. I think I can potentially go to a cave for days, and perhaps still feel like I can enjoy more solitude. Maybe I am just a confused person...

Someone here finally asked me to take this test.

So, here are the results. I took several different tests to see if they have the same results. Without fail, all of them say I am an INFJ. Other tests I take say I am a "melancholy."

Hmmmm.... Here's the profile of an INFJ.

http://typelogic.com/infj.html

If you want to take the test for yourself, here are the links:

http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I would ask you to comment and let me know what you are... but alas, I don't have the comment section enabled. But friends, feel free to send me your results in an e-mail. =)